I am THE Stewardship Coach! However…
On October 1st of this year, Horizons Stewardship acquired The Charis Group and Giving365 platforms from me.
Have you ever made a decision that almost immediately you knew it was a mistake? At the time you felt the decision was the right one but only later did you realize it was not in your best interest or not what you had thought you were signing up for? If you can say yes to the above then you know how I feel as I announce that I have resigned from Horizons Stewardship after only two months.
Horizons is a great firm but I found I was not a good fit to work within their company structure. We have agreed to mutually separate. I wish Horizons success with The Charis Group and Giving365 as they seek to help churches through the platforms I founded and created.
God’s call on my life has been and will continue to be to aide churches and Christian leaders to reverse the decline in giving one church at a time. My plans are to continue moving forward to fulfill that life mission.
For nearly 20 years I have been blessed to work with churches across the U.S. and internationally. My plans are to continue this ministry.
In these last few weeks of 2017 I will be praying, thinking and planning for God’s direction in how best to fulfill my passion and vision. My current plans are to provide…
- Continued writing of my weekly newsletter, “The Stewardship Coach.” Every member will still get their weekly offering talk delivered to them each Monday.
- Continued blog posts on current and future generosity related issues.
- Continued service to all past and current clients providing personalized generosity coaching. My clients paid for THE Coach and I intend to continue providing my expertise to all who are interested in my help.
- Continued capital campaign help. More on this later!
- Continued online giving support through my online giving platform, Charis Giving Solutions
This email account, mark@CharisGivingSolutions.com is the best way to assure you have contact with me.
I appreciate your prayers for me as I seek direction in how best to help local churches and leaders be fully funded including you! Please know that I am available to help in any way possible. I promise to keep you informed on my progress.
Mark Brooks – The Stewardship Coach